Raffle for a cancer patient. Hinkle Roman Made 3:16 Hiro Lena Kurouto

BassSouthJohn

Can you give an estimate of the current amount of tickets sold John? Just getting an idea of how many I should buy to increase my odds of winning! Hahaha

Since this isn't in auction form and I can't see how much to throw on the table, haha! Either way, I could care less bout the baits, glad there's some stand up dudes like you & Triv who do things like this for people in need. 

post-24160-0-39449800-1457906850_thumb.pngpost-24160-0-62865400-1457906883_thumb.pngHey SU members,,

After contacting contacting John and speaking to him for a bit, we came up with an idea to offer a lil more towards the raffle. John's a great guy with a giving spirit, I'm looking forward to some time on the water with him oe day. 

I've made many friends in the short time I've been a member here. For the guys that don't know me, here's a lil insight, my family and I own a tackle business that I started in high school as well as becoming a guide. We got pretty big at one point with sales to over 80 independently owned shops scattered across the country as well as delving into the international market. After someone in our family experienced a severe health issue, we decided to stay manageable and downsize. We decided to take this opportunity to help out, even if only in a small way. 

We're donating some of our baits to John, that he will award a few ticket holders. Nothing compared to what's already in the grab bag, but more of a consolation prize to fill some last draws. This is our version of a bladed jig. Our own proprietary design non-affiliated with any other company producing a similar style bait. I have to disclose that for legal purposes. This bait is no longer for sale to the public. While it's not a "swimbait", I included a pic of a popular rigging option for the use of many favorite small soft swims. If you end up with them, feel free to contact me for anymore info, thanks John, thanks SU!