Pike on Deps

Max_Dispoto

Beautiful pike! i know a couple spots to catch them near me. Going to try to get one this year for sure.

One of my goals this year is to grab a nice pike like that. Were u looking for pike? Hoping to get one on my new Baby Duck Jr, and take me for a spin in my Kayak!

One of my goals this year is to grab a nice pike like that. Were u looking for pike? Hoping to get one on my new Baby Duck Jr, and take me for a spin in my Kayak!

I also got a duck jr. northeast_trev got 2 to the side of our boat last year but we couldnt get one into the boat. have a couple lakes here in nh where we are going to try besides the one that we confirmed last year.

Nice fish Max..We have a bunch here too and they have hit my deps 175 a few times. I fish the Housatonic river a bunch and I know it flows down into CT and out to the ocean there. All I've seen is trout fishing on it in CT though. Not sure if it gets deeper and has ponds like up here in western Mass. Not sure if you've ever heard of it

Nice fish Max..We have a bunch here too and they have hit my deps 175 a few times. I fish the Housatonic river a bunch and I know it flows down into CT and out to the ocean there. All I've seen is trout fishing on it in CT though. Not sure if it gets deeper and has ponds like up here in western Mass. Not sure if you've ever heard of it

It actually turns into 2 lakes in ct. I got the pike in Lake Lillinonah and that is one of the lakes that the housy forms. Gets over 80 ft deep in the lakes and have great pike and bass fishing.

Max, put a saddle on that fresh water gator and go for a ride...LOL..Nice one. Were you targeting pike,or, did she hit while targeting bass ? Thats one of my fears when fishing exspensive swimbaits for bass.......TEETH.

Max, put a saddle on that fresh water gator and go for a ride...LOL..Nice one. Were you targeting pike,or, did she hit while targeting bass ? Thats one of my fears when fishing exspensive swimbaits for bass.......TEETH.

I was going for bass... That was the second pike that hit it that day always sketchy when u hook one on a swimbait

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...