LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

first off, LDC rods are unreal. They are built with true perfection and it shows. I ordered the XH and cannot put it down. It is made to exactly what I wanted and more. Ben knows what he is doing and I would not buy another custom from anyone else. I know it sounds like im trying to suck up, but honestly whenever someone asks about the rod I cannot stop talking about it. I feel bad when others ask to go out on the boat with me knowing Im gonna be giving praise to the LDC.

Not only are the rods built perfect and perform unreal, the maker is real stand up guy. Very easy to talk to and has the guts to tell you what he really means not just what you want to hear. He also responds very fast and keeps you up to date with the rod build.

I also have been in the works for another custom LDC (its coming soon) and I cannot be more please to deal with LDC again. In fact, once this next rod comes in, I have another one i NEED done.

I hope the haters stay that way so I can get in the front of the line. I cannot think of one negative thing to say about Ben or LDC....simple perfect :D

LDC2.jpg

I saw that one of the lames on SBN that suck a real mean d@#$ got caught with nothing in his mouth but air ! :lol: So since nobody over here uses FAKE user names LINESIDER JEREMY the I weigh 90 pounds soaking wet one bait wonder! :lol: I thought we could take a minute to show our love of our LDC's for the non believers. So lets start a LDC collection thread ! I'd personally like to give a shout out to all the haters................ F@#$ your mom..................... Hell yeah............................

Yea I'm with ya. I know they say I'm not saying this or that about it. But it still opens the door to have it turn bad.

So HELL YEAH!!! We love ya Ben and your Rods rock!! We have lots of pics and vids to prove they work and all that have them LOVE them and the work :D

LOVE YA BEN!!

Love my LDC XH and I'm sure the LDC H I've got on order will be sick as well. Congrats on the haters Ben, it seems to be a badge of success in the swimbait world. You've got anglers from across the country raving about your quality work and attention to detail and somehow the haters think it's all hype??????????? Let 'em hate brother and carry on doin your thing. F the haters and their moms :lol:

I really want at least two. One of them will be for 9" and bigger baits. Now I fish mainly for bass but in my area if you are fishing baits up over 10" you are really kinda musky fishing at the same time. So I am wondering if anyone has used them for muskies and did you have anything different done?

For those of you who don't musky fish, they have bony mouths with huge sharp teeth that bite into the bait. So in order to move the bait in the fishes mouth and get hooks in them you often have to break teeth. So musky rods normally have to be much stiffer than a bass rod even though you are using the exact same bait.

Would really like a rod that would work for both since where I am fishing you are doing both at the same time.

Love me some haters...........................................

foogetdabout dem haters! Lets talk baits. What are you droppin next? We ever gonna see a production release of that 12 inch BA Arm? How are the new wake baits coming along?

This is for the haters.

_DSC6663.jpg

_DSC6701.jpg

_DSC6697.jpg

If having awesome rods makes me a sheep then so be it. I'm not the one missing out. LDC's are by far the best swimbait I've ever used. And I swear that on my fathers grave. I have had Shimano's, Loomis and Dobyn's and they just can't compare.

PS I hope Mickey makes a walking bait! And sell them for $50! 8-)

Awesome stick Jonel. Great pics too

My skills with a camera are no where near that good but here are a couple pics

th_6e9d1aaa.jpg

th_dea3ce3d.jpg

th_c80c4a95.jpg

I own the mh, h, xh and xxh. And would never change em up.

Now that I think about it might need to break the "family" out for a group pic ;)

Awesome stick Jonel. Great pics too

My skills with a camera are no where near that good but here are a couple pics

th_6e9d1aaa.jpg

th_dea3ce3d.jpg

th_c80c4a95.jpg

I own the mh, h, xh and xxh. And would never change em up.

Now that I think about it might need to break the "family" out for a group pic ;)

Blacksheep is sweet!

baaa, baaa, rookie have you any rods?

yes sir, yes sir, LDC's :D

I just read that ish over there - good gawd that's pathetic. If the original post over there was an "informercial", so be it.

I've got a family photo of my three LDC's but it doesn't show them as well as they deserve.

Here's a couple of my favorites proving that not only do they cast baits well, they can also land'em.

7-7112-9-11Hudddeluxe.jpg

CNC10-7-11-1.jpg

And I don't put just anyone's logo on my boat!

ldclogo.jpg

If owning high quality custom rods made EXACTLY like I want them by a friend of Mickey's makes me a sheep, well then I say BAAAA!

and eff you cheese eatin - punk ass bastards

hi

Fish I love that rod, I remember seeing that stick and contacting Ben to quit fishing and start wrapping mine.

Quick Katt Williams Hater Quote

Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, b!tch. - KATT WILLIAMS