Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

been on waiting list myself , chris how long where you on waiting list before you got the you up email? just curious

I want to say I was only on the waiting list a few weeks. I saw his post on ig and emailed him. It was pretty quick turn around compared to other companies (just sayin'). I've got a couple more I'm waiting on, since my others came in,, he keeps in good communication, I totally know how that stuff goes so I like the rest of you guys just gotta be patient, haha

ya he got back to me hes a really cool dude , i think hes doing Business the right way can't wait to take them to clear lake haha i feel like im waiting on xmas lol and the price you can't beat it

Ive got to say its pretty damn good feeling knowing he stays intouch with you (now days that dont exist for most part) and getting a simple email back from him is just amazing . hes got a customer for life just based off his customer service with me i dont even care how it swims at this point .

i will always give my money to the best customer service which ive get from 3:16 ,real prey and now phoney frog

Edited by JeremyW

ya he got back to me hes a really cool dude , i think hes doing Business the right way can't wait to take them to clear lake haha i feel like im waiting on xmas lol and the price you can't beat it

Ive got to say its pretty damn good feeling knowing he stays intouch with you (now days that dont exist for most part) and getting a simple email back from him is just amazing . hes got a customer for life just based off his customer service with me i dont even care how it swims at this point .

i will always give my money to the best customer service which ive get from 3:16 ,real prey and now phoney frog

Exactly!!!

For myself, not charging upfront was a no brainer go ahead move. I've never sold baits over past twenty years taking money up front,, it's just not wise business,, it puts me in a weird position. I personally will never buy or sell like that again. Honestly,, I'd absolutely not have given this bait a shred of recognition if I didn't think it performed flawlessly. You'll be happy with it, I put my name on the review, so there for I take my share of the responsibility if you're not 100% happy,, I'll buy it from you Jeremy, or anyone else who's purchase was based on my review!

The success of his company is very important to me, for one reason, and one reason solely,, Jason and I have the exact same character when it comes to business ethics. Bringing the absolute best product possible, to the people (anyone of all income levels), for the best competitive prices, and highly frown upon ANY flippers!!! If I were going to branch off into the swimbait market with my company, I'd do exactly what Phoney Frog is doing. So there for I don't even need to. This shad flat out catches em!!! I'll do a got em report this afternoon, my experience with their bait,, in just a short time it was responsible for one of my top five bass ever...

Nice review thanks for taking the time too! And nice fish!

For those wondering I emailed him last week and he got back to me same day. Sent me a simple " Got your info and thank you for business, looking at just over 5 weeks." That's awesome if you ask me.

Hope the XSS gets em going in Florida!

You can email him to get on the list. I'll see if I can find his email address for you. I'm waiting on 2 of these and it's been quite a bit longer than 3 weeks so looks like you got on the list just in time. Great review and I can't wait to get mine.