Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

Thanx, and as far as customer service, we heard the people and we fixing that as we speak

Great what you are doing. A lot of custom bait makers should take notice and do the same. Staying in contact with your customers should be high on the list. Have one of your lures and appreciate your work. Thanks!  

• 2 months later...

Don't tell them that. Well if they find out I have many more ideas as to keep our customers happy. A happy customer is a customer for life. We aim to please.

Any update within the last two months?

I've seen the instagram photos of partial baits, but haven't head of any shipments......just curious.

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by pickle

• 1 month later...

To all fellow SU members, this is Tommy again. I have an update as to what has been happening. Currently we are building a paint and finish workshop in order for Jason to have a place to paint. Just finished the roof and are getting ready for electrical, insulation and sheetrock. Once this is complete, (which won't be long), we will be back in business. We thank everyone for the amount of patience y'all have had, and we look forward to get up and going again, (as I am sure you are too). If anyone needs anything else please feel free to contact me at ginasman6475@gmail.com or you can contact me through Instagram @ginasman. Once again thank you, I will be posting on my Instagram page as we go. Stay tuned....

• 3 weeks later...

Ok good people, this is Tommy Faulkner Jr from PHONEY FROG USA. I wanted to inform everyone that we have finally started up operations again. Jason is currently painting purple/gold and gold/silver in SLO sink. As he is painting them I will be contacting each individual to let them know to be on the lookout for an invoice in a week or two thanx for everyone's patience and prayers. That helped us a lot and we are glad to have Customers like you all who understand that every business has hick up. With the Lord's help, this will not happen again

Personally I loved this bait but I was on the waiting list for 4 months with no answer back from him kept asking when it would be ready he kept saying a week or so and a month later I still never got my bait so I had to come in here and buy one...

I understand that. We had a lot of things to fix and things that were just holding us back from getting running again. We have a whole new setup now. Once you place the order then you are on the list. We sort through the emails by order date and if anyone has any questions on their order they are to contact me @ginasman on Instagram and ginasman6475@gmail.com on Gmail. We are working on getting a site up so we have everything in one place. I'm sorry for the issues that occurred with your order, however I aim to fix this in the future. Jason has allowed me to have more of a responsibility as far as customer service and processing the emails. I'm hoping, together, we can fix our earlier issues and give everyone the customer service that we would want from a reputable company. Hopefully we can improve and make as many people happy, not only with our products, but also the experience they have while waiting including any questions on any products we have. I hope you try us again. It will take a minute for us to get caught up but we now have the room to do it. Thank you