Phoney Frog USA glide shad

Magic Man CP

I have two of the early ones..yes the first round had some paint issues...all that is resolved and faulty baits were replaced...I don't know about rof issues..ss is slow..xss is near suspending..action is far far superior than a Hinkle at a third of the cost..that's my opinion having both baits...for $100 it's a killer bait...and I know everyone likes pretty baits but there was a thread where several guys have beat up fish catchers and that's mojo on that thread...now it's a band wagon...if you haven't fished it maybe you shouldn't...and I will

I have two of the early ones..yes the first round had some paint issues...all that is resolved and faulty baits were replaced...I don't know about rof issues..ss is slow..xss is near suspending..action is far far superior than a Hinkle at a third of the cost..that's my opinion having both baits...for $100 it's a killer bait...and I know everyone likes pretty baits but there was a thread where several guys have beat up fish catchers and that's mojo on that thread...now it's a band wagon...if you haven't fished it maybe you shouldn't...and I will

I spent my career in development and manufacturing. Every manufacturer runs into production problems at some time. As long as you acknowledge the issue, work on correcting it, and take care of the customers you will be OK. Sounds like Jason is doing all of those things.

I think it's a sad situation that when one of us takes time to put out a review (positive or negative) on a product that's going to aid other member's choices and it receives so much negative commentary. Now thankfully the mods deleted all the trash on this thread when I initially created it, but now this Cody character wants to chime in and allege it's a "bandwagon" situation...? That's sheer ignorance, and so is your writing skill. I'm all for any feedback on the product, but at least have some personal experience with it, or some actual evidence to back up your claims guys. Others too have claimed I'm on some bandwagon because I like the bait, that's ridiculous. I like it because it's affordable, better built than the comp and is far more productive as well, and as a member I want to share that with the rest of you guys, give back a little for the awesome info I get from this forum. Hey, if it's a bandwagon thing, then expect more to come as this bait's been doing amazing things for me since I've wrote this up...

And believe me, I'm all about sharing any negatives I encounter also, bud honestly haven't run into any yet.post-24160-0-71819400-1463349610_thumb.png

And another nice point I'd like to make, is that this bait has great drawing power of all sizes of fish, which is a huge benefit when you're looking to get out and have fun, putting numbers in the boat with the high probability of putting some nice weight in too! I've caught countless in the 3-5lb range with the Phoney shad.post-24160-0-22657300-1463349871_thumb.png

words came right from the bait maker himself so I think people would like to hear there is some production issues going on with the bait if he's a member hear he could tell us all about it I'm all for getting good baits but he goes and says his bait blows away a hinkle again his words not mine the gave a update and stated he's having some paint issues that he thinks he worked out and released baits without testing them and they didnt sink all facts not options

words came right from the bait maker himself so I think people would like to hear there is some production issues going on with the bait if he's a member hear he could tell us all about it I'm all for getting good baits but he goes and says his bait blows away a hinkle again his words not mine the gave a update and stated he's having some paint issues that he thinks he worked out and released baits without testing them and they didnt sink all facts not options

Then don't buy one. Period. I can care less about all the hype. Is that all you have to do, how about getting out on the water and actually fishing, posting something positive on here?? It's a great product, do you see any paint coming off of the one in pic? Other than a lot of teeth scratches, mine's holding up awesome! Heck, I've prob caught your pb several times over, so quit hating. You know I'd love to tell you what I really think about you, like I have before, and I'm pretty sure your bashing is just based on our personal interaction from the past. Maybe if you can't catch fish the rt way, take up spear fishing them, after all that's "a thousand times harder than actual bass fishing" anyway... you guys are a joke. An embarrassment to the fishing community. Feel free to pm me if you have anymore to say,, quit blasting this thread unless you've actually used the product and have real input for the other members to find useful.

I'm not quite sure where Cody is coming from...Jason has been straight up with me from the get go...He emailed me and told me that there was a delay due to paint defects and that he was fixing the issue...As of now, he has told me that the problem has been fixed and he is back on track...Atleast I'm getting updates...Hell I got a brand new Hinkle Shad that had a paint defect, wasn't properly sealed, and the paint started coming off...It was sent to Pizz and they made it right...Ish happens... It's how the builder takes care of the customer after the sale that's important...I'm happily waiting for my (2) PhoneyFrog Shad's to add to my arsenal, I'm not brand/bait maker loyal...I'll simply throw it along with my Hinkle and soon to arrive (fingers crossed) 9" HPH...

Edited by YELOSUB

Maybe if you can't catch fish the rt way, take up spear fishing them, after all that's "a thousand times harder than actual bass fishing" anyway... you guys are a joke. An embarrassment to the fishing community.

Wrong guy homeboy. And if you're flaunting about topping someone's pb, you might want to be careful. It's a slippery, cocky slope.