Swimbait chronicles up and running.

jmftattoo

Thought I'd spread the word to a board that has helped me tremendously in my sb game. Will be doing weekly uploads on all things swimbait related and showcasing my personal journey into the world of big baits. You can also follow me on Instagram @swimbaitchronicles for daily inspiration or sb related posts. Or snapchat: @thesbc for on the water snaps ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

looking to upload every wed and as my content library builds and I get a decent amount of back logged footage I will increase the frequency. Any help, comments, or suggestions welcomed. I've got a pretty thick skin so ya won't hurt my feelings if ya feel something could be better. Thanks guys. And tight lines.

SWIMBAIT CHRONICLES- SWIMBAITS FOR THE EVERYDAY ANGLER.

Follow me on my journey into the world of big baits and bass fishing! I'm a traditional bass angler turned Swimbait enthusiast! My goal is to share what I've learned and what I'm doing to integrate nothing but big baits into my every day fishing. Ultimately appealing to a higher class bass on small or large bodies of water. SUBSCRIBE to be included in weekly uploads Including tutorials, tactics, bait and gear reviews , and of course my personal journey into 100% swimbait fishing! Let me help you integrate big baits into your everyday arsenal in hope's you land the bigger, better fish in the lake, or the fish of a lifetime! Thanks for watching and make sure to SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, LIKE, and SHARE THESE VIDEOS.

-James Ferreira

Definitely have two more cameras coming this week for boat mounted. And have been mounting my existing camera on the boat for now. Yeah I agree it makes me sea sick watching head and chest mounts but That's all I had right then. Thanks for the input! And thanks for the sub!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...