Catchin Dinosaurs

Mnbassbuster002

Yeah I have learned to adjust to the seasons Minnesota lake freeze up sometimes as soon as the middle of November and then bass season is pretty much over then in Feb it really closes and doesn't open again till May. So I dawn my ice fishing gear and go for either walleyes or lake trout until that closes then in April I go sturgeon fishing which is usually just a big party while we are out catching fish. Then on labor day weekend at the end of May I get my insanity back and can bass fish again.

Not a problem flaswim. I was doin it on my phone and it was just way easier to post the link. Thanks for doing that for me. You can probably only catch them on bait which kinda stinks. They feed on the bottom mostly scavenging for food. Lots of guys use worms, chicken, cut bait etc. The cool thing about it is sometimes you can get them to jump which is cool seeing a fish that long go air borne. I would like to go out west to a few rivers and catch white sturgeon. Some reach sizes over 10 feet. The ones we catch in Minnesota can get up to 6 feet or possibly bigger. That same day my buddy in another boat caught one that was 68 inches. Or like 5.5 feet. Nice fish and a blast to catch some fights lasted up to 15 minutes before we even saw the fish for the first time.

Figure I would post a pic of the mouth so all you creative types.can figure out how to get this thing to bit a swimbait. Think of it as a dirt devil vacuum cleaner. Enjoy and if someone figure out how I will take you out and we can catch 6 foot dinosaurs on swimbaits. Now that would be fun.

post-537-14252985698718_thumb.jpg