Almost another Indiana DD

Hhunn

Nice 6 pounder and you definitely should get a good scale to wiegh bass.Reminds of me of a guy who caught a 8 on another forum and tells everyone it was a +10 .He also didn't weigh it on a scale and has himself holding this bass in his avatar. Lol

Except you have a thread claiming of another DD Indiana catch not too far below this one.  So, is that fact or fiction?  Solid fish for IN nonetheless, but skeptic of the weight claim.  Accurate scales can be humbling. 

I was just trying to spark a lil drama. I have a rapala digital scale. The real DD weighed 10.1 on it. Plus we weighed it on my freinds spring scale and it also weighed 10.1 The last fish weighed 6 on the scale, yall can believe me or not

• 2 weeks later...

Except you have a thread claiming of another DD Indiana catch not too far below this one.  So, is that fact or fiction?  Solid fish for IN nonetheless, but skeptic of the weight claim.  Accurate scales can be humbling. 

I have a Rapala Digital scale. The fish was in the 6 range it kept bouncing around. However, you have absolutely zero right to take away from my double digit. I put blood sweat tears and a lot of money into swimbaits for a long time to get that fish. I grinded every day. How dare you talk ish about my DD. If your skeptic then I will PM you scale pictures.

Nice 6 pounder and you definitely should get a good scale to wiegh bass.Reminds of me of a guy who caught a 8 on another forum and tells everyone it was a +10 .He also didn't weigh it on a scale and has himself holding this bass in his avatar. Lol

Ya I messed up on this post. I exxagereated too much. What makes me upset is now everybody thinks that my DD wasnt a dd. Well it was...

Harrison- time to give up on the rebuttals and just accept this as one of life's lesson to be learned. You've admitted to lying about this second fish so its likely that not a single member of SU will ever believe your first fish was a DD (no matter what you now say or post).

A person's word is far to valuable to lose over a fish story.