Almost another Indiana DD

Hhunn

Harrison- time to give up on the rebuttals and just accept this as one of life's lesson to be learned. You've admitted to lying about this second fish so its likely that not a single member of SU will ever believe your first fish was a DD (no matter what you now say or post).

A person's word is far to valuable to lose over a fish story.

I understand it. It was a dumb call and I wish I hadn't posted it. It is sad to know that my 10.1 will never be seen as a 10.1

Harrison- time to give up on the rebuttals and just accept this as one of life's lesson to be learned. You've admitted to lying about this second fish so its likely that not a single member of SU will ever believe your first fish was a DD (no matter what you now say or post).

A person's word is far to valuable to lose over a fish story.

I just can't believe that one dumb post takes away from my honest DD. I weighed it and its a bummer that I won't be believed. 

^^^ agreed. Dug yourself too deep bud.

I did. I screwed up big time. I am just so incredibly disappointed that I grinded so hard to catch a real DD and now everybody on the internet doubts it. I called an ok fish almost a dd and ruined my rep. In the future im gonna start taking pics of them on scale and including them in my posts.

Dang, I'd actually have believed that one too. That's a pretty good looking fish.

I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the kid...just to put this to rest.

That said, the 10.1 has no tape measure, no scale reference, no person in the image.  The fish does have a big body and bulging eyes indicating it's a bigger fish 8+. You'd think catching a 10.1 PB you'd want yourself in the image for keepsake.  All seems a bit odd if you ask me.  

That said, the 10.1 has no tape measure, no scale reference, no person in the image.  The fish does have a big body and bulging eyes indicating it's a bigger fish 8+. You'd think catching a 10.1 PB you'd want yourself in the image for keepsake.  All seems a bit odd if you ask me.  

I agree but As I stated in the post it started squirting eggs everywhere and I didn't want her to die or to lose all her eggs. I freaked out and put her back. The only other pic is blurry. My freind was 100 yards away and by the time he got there he just saw me releasing her...

and thanks for standing up for me. I know that I will catch a bigger one in my life if I keep grinding and Ill get good pictures. It's odd butIm odd....

and thanks for standing up for me. I know that I will catch a bigger one in my life if I keep grinding and Ill get good pictures. It's odd butIm odd....

That's a good attitude to have...and not just when you're fishing. And honestly, that bass looks bigger than any I've ever caught so far, so congrats!

I'm sure that pic of the "10.1"came from somewhere on the interweb I bet someone could find it if a little research was done lol

Given my history you have all right to believe that. Kinda hard to take a pic of me holding a bass when the nearest camera man is too far away though atleast I have a picture and video of it...

Edited by Hhunn