Megabass Orochi XX Leviathan

addicted2fishing

If it had a 2 inch longer handle it would be almost perfect for baits up to 6 ounces. I love mine bought it when it first hit the market last year. Thrown everything on it from hinkles to huds 10xds to heavy c rigs. And 2 ounce punchin rigs. It does alot well. But nothing great. Its always on my deck

I agree with Clinton, its an above average rod for everything but as he said doesn't do anything particularly great. I've thrown baits up to 5 ounces on it and it handles them pretty well. i like to throw my baby wakes and smaller glide baits on it the best. in my opinion the best feature of the rod is the removable handle, amazing feature that i haven't seen on many other big bait rods out there. it allows you to break an 8 foot rod down to 7 feet which is really helpful if you don't have a lot of room in your car. It handles fish really well and keeps them pinned. Definitely invest in one of them if you're throwing smaller baits up to 6 ounces, but if you're looking to throw baits over 5-6 ounces id pick something else. Its the rod that i started out throwing swimbaits on.

• 8 months later...

I have a Levante Levianthan and I absolutely love it. I've thrown smaller 1oz baits, and also 8" hudds and meatheads on it. It seems to be a very well rounded swimbaits rod, and the all black finish is perfect touch for me. I'm also a fan of the foam grips over cork, although that would never be a deal killer for me on a rod (such as the Orochi). But, especially after a long day of throwing big baits, the last thing you want is the rod to slip out of your wet hands when you're getting tired.

That being said - I've been considering the Orochi, and will likely purchase one by next season, if not this season.