3:16 Glides (All models) Review Request.

BigBaitThirty

There will always be mixed reviews with a 3:16 "proto".  The 3:16 fans will almost always love it.  Then the opposite- some will hate the bait before they even fish it. 

My 8" is an early photo.  My only complaint is it can swim lop-sidded when It is really burned in.   Fishing it on Fluoro is mandatory IMO. I am throwing it on 20 lbs. Abrazx.

It's versatile, and I would compare the swim to a mix of an OG 250 and a Hinkle shad.

Would I spend what some are paying when buying straight from Mickey?   No.

I hear ya. Its a shame when the later transpires, but unsolicited & unwarranted hate is for the birds. If one is a 3:16 fan it's likely because they value quality and consistency. I enjoy them for even more than that. All drama a peripheral hearsay aside Mickey brings the heat and continues to set the bar high since day one. His craftsmanship is second to none. Literally. Even when price tags are high at least I know I'm buying a product that the maker takes very seriously... puts a ish load of heart and time into and will serve me well for years to come. I wanted to put my ear to the street to see what others with some time in would chime in, and happily got what I expected. Thanks again for all whom contributed

Edited by BigBaitThirty

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first of two 11" the other day. I got the Trout first... It is so friggin awesome I am shy the words to articulate just psyched I am. Just as I had anticipated. Granted the cost was a round-trip ticket to more places then I care to acknowledge... For the most part that evaporated after your guys feedback and once I opened it from its actual 3:16 foam lined Clamshell and held it in my hands. I felt like a Gorilla must before he pounds his chest... You should of seen the look on my face when my girl asked about my last check lol. Hey a tools a tool, and fishings my passion. I Can't wait to show it some Cali love... In fact I'm Going fishing all weekend and plan on keeping it wet. As pretty as it is I can't wait for it to acquire Some Cali-Pig mojo. This gem is literally a beast... As soon as I opened it up and held it I grew more hair on my chest and howelled at the moon as my toe nails cut into the floor... I will quite literally being targeting the biggest game in the lake. Which excites me to no end. It somehow manages to dwarf an OG 10" Freestyle and make Sports look like runway models -nothing more than a skinny snack. Anything smaller than that I feel like I'm basically drop shoting. I'm ruined for smaller baits lol. I'm convinced I'll sound like Arnold or Stallion when fishing & Casting it lol. Can't wait to see the look on people's faces... all part of the fun. Good times are ahead. I'm curious to see a side by side profile of the 11" & a Mother as it's a Titan bait as well. Feel free to post one. Hopefully fish pics will ensue after this weekend, Can't wait to see the action! I'll keep you guys posted.

ðŸ‘😎👊🎣🎣🎣

Edited by BigBaitThirty

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I got my first of two 11" the other day. I got the Trout first... It is so friggin awesome I am shy the words to articulate just psyched I am. Just as I had anticipated. Granted the cost was a round-trip ticket to more places then I care to acknowledge... For the most part that evaporated after your guys feedback and once I opened it from its actual 3:16 foam lined Clamshell and held it in my hands. I felt like a Gorilla must before he pounds his chest... You should of seen the look on my face when my girl asked about my last check lol. Hey a tools a tool, and fishings my passion. I Can't wait to show it some Cali love... In fact I'm Going fishing all weekend and plan on keeping it wet. As pretty as it is I can't wait for it to acquire Some Cali-Pig mojo. This gem is literally a beast... As soon as I opened it up and held it I grew more hair on my chest and howelled at the moon as my toe nails cut into the floor... I will quite literally being targeting the biggest game in the lake. Which excites me to no end. It somehow manages to dwarf an OG 10" Freestyle and make Sports look like runway models -nothing more than a skinny snack. Anything smaller than that I feel like I'm basically drop shoting. I'm ruined for smaller baits lol. I'm convinced I'll sound like Arnold or Stallion when fishing & Casting it lol. Can't wait to see the look on people's faces... all part of the fun. Good times are ahead. I'm curious to see a side by side profile of the 11" & a Mother as it's a Titan bait as well. Feel free to post one. Hopefully fish pics will ensue after this weekend, Can't wait to see the action! I'll keep you guys posted.

If you need to sell the small ones you know I'm always a text away