Me Love You Long Time ...

CombatWombat

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a big ole bruiser for sure. Thats the reason right there...for all the time and money spent...weight and bait????? That fish probably ate any small ones you ever caught and released.

Good one dude.

JK

Based on recent events, it looks as if it took a slammer mid day. But pictures look better at night so you held her until then for the proper moon lighting was achieved. Also the picture looks as if it was from the week of the tourney, not from summer.

I don't know what you guys see in it?

I don't know anything anymore!! :shock::?:D

Based on recent events, it looks as if it took a slammer mid day. But pictures look better at night so you held her until then for the proper moon lighting was achieved. Also the picture looks as if it was from the week of the tourney, not from summer.

:lol: :lol: Justin, Nice!!

Sorry wrong fish. Let me upload another picture! :lol::lol:

I'm calling shenanigans...

Sure, this kid catches (what appears) to be giant fish, but after seeing this pic, I now take into account the "scale" aspect.

IMG_1194copy.jpg

Every fish looks like a DD when he's holding 'em up. Look at him. If Ben is Mickey's son, then Wombat is his grandson. :lol:

Just messin' cause I'm jealous, dude. ;)

I'm calling shenanigans...

Sure, this kid catches (what appears) to be giant fish, but after seeing this pic, I now take into account the "scale" aspect.

Every fish looks like a DD when he's holding 'em up. Look at him. If Ben is Mickey's son, then Wombat is his grandson. :lol:

Just messin' cause I'm jealous, dude. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry wrong fish. Let me upload another picture! :lol::lol:

LMAO!!! Come on you guys, It's my fault remember? :lol::lol: