Is it Prespawn? It might be...

Jfish

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yah bro thats a donkey right there!congrats again man. johns on his hotsteak now were all in trouble!!! lol.

I meant to say hotstreak not hot steak! lol. congrats again man. STAY OFF MY SPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah

Hahahhahahha.....I didn't even notice that, thats just wrong if you think about it. Dude you burnin' my spot.....there's AM and there's PM...... :P

Great job John Way to stay out and stick em

tht tail must have helped! lol

Thanks dude, the story of that tail will come out in my glue review. It was close man, if the ranger would have showed up 1 minute earlier that fish would not have happened.

Appreciate all the comments guys.

JK

way to stick it out jfish...this past winter has absolutely sucked. I think I have gone 15 trips with out a bite. Hoping to turn that around in the next couple of weeks. All these reports of 7's,9's, and 10's are driving me nuts!

way to stick it out jfish...this past winter has absolutely sucked. I think I have gone 15 trips with out a bite. Hoping to turn that around in the next couple of weeks. All these reports of 7's,9's, and 10's are driving me nuts!

That just means your next....magical things happen this time of year ....oh yeah I was way past 15 trips....way past...hahahhahahahha...sometimes I just tell myself I'm going to cast and watch my baits swim....thats all....that way I keep my sanity... :twisted: