PB Musky On ABT Suicide Glide

everythingthatswims

Awesome fish man, just be careful of fishing in the south and Midwest during the summer for musky, lots of delayed death after catch especially in rivers that are suspect to getting too warm. I had a nice tiger follow the other day in a stone quarry lake on a deps 175, but I catch a big majority of my muskies on bucktails and topwaters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WV has a shitload of Musky. I was at Stonewall last weekend and fished maybe a total of 45 minutes and missed a stud at the boat on a Pats. My wife went to WVU, and I have fam and friends down there. Is that Cheat?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WV has a shitload of Musky. I was at Stonewall last weekend and fished maybe a total of 45 minutes and missed a stud at the boat on a Pats. My wife went to WVU, and I have fam and friends down there. Is that Cheat?

Mon River. My musky count is up to 14 now.

I fished stonewall for bass in October from my kayak and saw a big musky chasing a small carp, they are definitely thick in there. You're brave for throwing that bait in a lake full of flooded timber and big toothy critters to wrap you up in them!

Edited by everythingthatswims