New species for me

Flyingnose703

Man....call me and you can come stay at my place up in Wisconsin. You can't keep pike off your line up in WI/MN waters.  Congrats on your first catch.  If only we grew them here like they do across in Europe.  You have to get up into mid/northern Canada for the really big trophy pike for the most part. 

Fiesty buggers and fun to catch when they're quality.  I don't throw a lot of soft plastic swim baits because they can make short work of them in no time.  

Did it tear the crap out of your Hudd?

Man....call me and you can come stay at my place up in Wisconsin. You can't keep pike off your line up in WI/MN waters. Congrats on your first catch. If only we grew them here like they do across in Europe. You have to get up into mid/northern Canada for the really big trophy pike for the most part.

Fiesty buggers and fun to catch when they're quality. I don't throw a lot of soft plastic swim baits because they can make short work of them in no time.

Did it tear the crap out of your Hudd?

I wish we had pike like you guys in the Midwest. You guys can grow some pigs out there.

There's a guy on another forum (fly fishing) that was catching saltwater pike in the Netherlands on giant flies- now that's something I could get into.

Surprisingly, my hudd is in pretty good shape. As soon as realized there were pike around I switched to the spro bbz.

Beau brochet ! Il mesure 65 cm environ ?

Il y en a beaucoup chez moi mais vraiment pas beaucoup de black-bass malheureusement !

Nice pike ! It measures 25 inches approximately ?

There is a lot in my place but really not many bass unfortunately !

Edited by Christophe55