Here We Go Again from the West Coast...11.5

Jfish

So here we go again, remember the Mojo Hudd? Remember the last cast after dark? You know how you sometimes make that last cast, and then another last cast and then as the baits five feet from the shore and your resigned to go home and watch Seinfeld......then...BAMMMMMMMMMM!!! This fish nearly ripped the rod out of my hands right at my shoe tops....took off thrashed got me wet. LDC Hvy/Calcutta 400TE and the Mojo Hudd. The best part, I didn't throw up! Hahahahhaha......need to bring a partner (or maybe not :evil: ) to get some better pics. Same spot, same area, and almost the same time down to the minute?!!??!?!? Do you think these fish are creatures of habit? Love me some low light bassin'!!! Loving the LDC production heavy, just perfection. Prespawn is on..its time....scale pulled down to 11.5! A new PB for me at the CPL's. This was the first fish I've had that literally inhaled the Hudd...one fast hard thump!

JK

post-283-14252985904022_thumb.jpg

post-283-14252985904381_thumb.jpg

post-283-14252985904718_thumb.jpg

post-283-14252985904958_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet!!

Get a gorilla pod and put it on the ground while you hold the fish!! Might take some practice but you will be a lot happier with the pics. You can always fix the centering and zoom in later.

Sweet!!

Get a gorilla pod and put it on the ground while you hold the fish!! Might take some practice but you will be a lot happier with the pics. You can always fix the centering and zoom in later.

+1 man, gotta get some better pics!

Nice fish dude. I've been trying bigger waters for nada! May have to sneak in some CPL sessions quick here... :lol:

Geoff

Thanks guys, Vedak hahahahhaha that comment inspires me even more. I was trippin' out when I went to check out my Hudd and clean all the sand off my rod and reel. I made the mistake of not unbuttoning the fish when I first reached for the cam and she decided to bounce my rod and reel across the dirt. Of course, I didn't mind too much! This as Ali would say is probably totally anecdotal but look at the scratches on those eyes....the fish choked it so you would expect them to be a little jacked up but this almost looks like she had those eyes in her crosshairs when she made her grab. Just interesting that the rest of the bait looked ok. That 3:16 glue is still holding up! Got to give her some TLC tonight to keep her going though.

post-283-1425298590528_thumb.jpg

post-283-14252985905545_thumb.jpg