Here We Go Again from the West Coast...11.5

Jfish

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That is an incredible fish man and again doing it ninja style! Congrats, I knew you were going to get a monster, I am stocked for you. Outstanding!!!!!

I agree with the gorilla pod that is how I take all my pics. What kind of camera do you have?

And that pic of here swimming away is classic!

Bad ass man.

Here is my pic taking advice. If you are using an iPhone this is what I have found to be easiest. But this is only for iPhone. Set your camera up and put it on video mode. If it's dark you can even turn the light on it. Set it up facing where you want and hit record. Then get your fish hold it and pose like you are taking a still photo. Hold the fish different ways and all that good stuff just make sure you hold the poses for a few seconds. After you have all the poses you want save the video. Next go to the video and watch it. When you get something on the screen that would make a good pic pause the video and tap the screen to clear the pause play button off the screen. Once you do this it should just be a paused screen of you holding the fish. Then all you have to do is push the top button and the round button together to take a screen shot. It works great.

Bad ass man.

Here is my pic taking advice. If you are using an iPhone this is what I have found to be easiest. But this is only for iPhone. Set your camera up and put it on video mode. If it's dark you can even turn the light on it. Set it up facing where you want and hit record. Then get your fish hold it and pose like you are taking a still photo. Hold the fish different ways and all that good stuff just make sure you hold the poses for a few seconds. After you have all the poses you want save the video. Next go to the video and watch it. When you get something on the screen that would make a good pic pause the video and tap the screen to clear the pause play button off the screen. Once you do this it should just be a paused screen of you holding the fish. Then all you have to do is push the top button and the round button together to take a screen shot. It works great.

...or just download a timer app for the camera. :lol:

Nice gargantuan. :!: