Baitsmith

Rj3anderson

My worst transaction ever not on this site involved the same language to replace a defective reel with one of his personal ones. He also played that shipped to zip code USPS confirmation crap and wife shipped it not him yada yada. He also disappeared from the site because he moved to another state kind of deal too...but I gotta tell ya guys on this board got your back so it will be interesting to see what happens.

i'm waiting.

Drop the name man and it'll get settled quick whether it's a honest mistake or a scam. The good guys outweigh the bad on here haha. Someone will make it right even if the original gut doesn't.

Sometimes if it's even a real mixup..it's best to force the situation with a name drop..especially if it's been two weeks

Okay so no response still. Originally I made 2 posts one on here and one on westernbass. I'm not sure which one he saw but I know he has accounts on both. I found him on westernbass his name is BRGDnation408 I have yet to find his account on here. And his name that I got from paypal is Lloyd Bebilone. I texted him 2 more times this morning and still nothing so I think its safe to say he ripped me off. Hopefully this will keep him from doing it to anyone else. Thanks for the support guys. 

I commented earlier but it disappeared. Okay so no response still. Originally I made 2 posts one on here and one on westernbass. I'm not sure which one he saw but I know he has accounts on both. I found him on westernbass his name is BRGDnation408 I have yet to find his account on here. And his name that I got from paypal is Lloyd Bebilone. I texted him 2 more times this morning and still nothing so I think its safe to say he ripped me off. Hopefully this will keep him from doing it to anyone else. Thanks for the support guys. 

I'm about 99% certain I have dealt with that dude before regqrding a Curado 301E from westernbass 2 yrs ago. He sold it to me for $140 which was a near a steal. I waited 2 weeks and nothing. I hit him up a few times and got a lag response. I pretty much got to the conclusion that I wasn't getting what I paid for. I kid you not. A month had passed without hearing from the guy and my reel just magically appeared one day. Is that good business practice? Absolutely Not. Keep pushing and he might come through. Future reference. Never pay as family and friends on PayPal unless that person is a reputable member or a friends. Good luck man!

I'm about 99% certain I have dealt with that dude before regqrding a Curado 301E from westernbass 2 yrs ago. He sold it to me for $140 which was a near a steal. I waited 2 weeks and nothing. I hit him up a few times and got a lag response. I pretty much got to the conclusion that I wasn't getting what I paid for. I kid you not. A month had passed without hearing from the guy and my reel just magically appeared one day. Is that good business practice? Absolutely Not. Keep pushing and he might come through. Future reference. Never pay as family and friends on PayPal unless that person is a reputable member or a friends. Good luck man!

Yeah sounds like him. On western bass it looked like he never had any bad transactions or people just didn't say anything thats the only reason I made the deal with him.

He's just a dipsh*t. Keep pushing and he might come through. Tell him you put him on blast and he needs to make it right. If all else fails. Send me a PM and I can probably get you set up with a mag or 2.

He's just a dipsh*t. Keep pushing and he might come through. Tell him you put him on blast and he needs to make it right. If all else fails. Send me a PM and I can probably get you set up with a mag or 2.

Thanks man I'll let you know.