CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It do look sweet. Anybody on here thrown one? How does it swim?

I have thrown the Possum, just like most wake baits you can walk it twitch it. But it has such a presence in the water, the beast is 16" long just an absolute whale of a bait, great night bait.

I have thrown the Possum, just like most wake baits you can walk it twitch it. But it has such a presence in the water, the beast is 16" long just an absolute whale of a bait, great night bait.

Ye. Best walking rat own. Hey Max, you ballsy enough to buy one for yourself yet? Lol.

Ye. Best walking rat own. Hey Max, you ballsy enough to buy one for yourself yet? Lol.

LOL. No! I'd have to buy another set up then! :lol:

I bought this bait literally for one reason. There is a deep 100' quarry i fish which hold big ohio bass, but the drop offs are crazy. Its kind of a hard place to fish. Theres trees all around the place with squirrels jumping all around. My thinking is that this bait can be thrown in and just flung around, immitating a limb rat that has fallen in the water. My hopes are it will call a giant from the depths :evil:

I'm eyeing up the Baby Possum, the big one is too much for my gear, and a mouse or two. May want some of those CL 7s in floater and clacker as well.

Ditto here on the Baby Possum, and CL7, even those 5" look nice. My wife is starting to get p***ed-off though, packages arriving on a daily basis...LOL

I'm eyeing up the Baby Possum, the big one is too much for my gear, and a mouse or two. May want some of those CL 7s in floater and clacker as well.

Ditto here on the Baby Possum, and CL7, even those 5" look nice. My wife is starting to get p***ed-off though, packages arriving on a daily basis...LOL

Haha, yeah I think these will be on the birthday list :lol: