CL8 Bait: Possum now up on website

oprcsr

LET'S SEE SOME F@#$EN PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn when are you guys gonna stop saying so and back the ish up with pics?! ............ 8-) Drop some pics or some video!!!

Hahahahaha! Come on you have to throw the baits to catch fish! Show some baits with hook rash even! :lol:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LET'S SEE SOME F@#$EN PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn when are you guys gonna stop saying so and back the ish up with pics?! ............ 8-) Drop some pics or some video!!!

Haha I just spent $400 on two baits of yours without ever seeing a pic or a video, or even a pic of the bait :lol::lol: Should I have waited for someone else to post pics or video first?

I will probaby end up getting a cl8 baby possum and trying it out. If it sucks I will let people know and if it is good I will have pics to show.

Haha I just spent $400 on two baits of yours without ever seeing a pic or a video, or even a pic of the bait :lol::lol: Should I have waited for someone else to post pics or video first?

I will probaby end up getting a cl8 baby possum and trying it out. If it sucks I will let people know and if it is good I will have pics to show.

Big difference between saying a bait is good vs if it really is. Tired of guys not backing ish up!

True, I know I will whack them on the bait I just got from you. Never had a 3:16 bait I haven't caught fish on. But I do need some rat baits and that possum looks interesting enough to try.... unless you have one coming out soon? :D Then I could wait... or if I could find a nezumma fairly cheap. So I am willing to give it a shot.

Big difference between saying a bait is good vs if it really is. Tired of guys not backing ish up!

Who let Butch Brown in the club?