Mystery bait

balata9999

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, knew I should have hit the "pay" button on the Lit up instead of pussing out.

Fvck that's a nice looking bait...

that was the first color i went for..after loading for more than 30 sec..sold out! then the rest is history. thanks! haha

Throw up whatever you get....By the way, people say that Jonel kinda was the one who gave a clue of what the bait was with the bait he sold......well, there was a first hint: Remember after the SU Tourney a few weeks ago, a pic was posted up of a some baits on Mickey's boat? I asked if that picture was of a new Wake bait, and NOBODY SAID ANYTHING.........That's what clued me in.....;-)

Throw up whatever you get....By the way, people say that Jonel kinda was the one who gave a clue of what the bait was with the bait he sold......well, there was a first hint: Remember after the SU Tourney a few weeks ago, a pic was posted up of a some baits on Mickey's boat? I asked if that picture was of a new Wake bait, and NOBODY SAID ANYTHING.........That's what clued me in.....;-)

I thought that was an OG Wake

I was on the same page as Darth on this one, had a feeling after the boat pic that the paint sure looked fresh on that bait, then the post in the Black Market, among other things like the release date proximity that it hadnt been released in a few years, hope you guys who got them stick some big ones!

I thought that was an OG Wake

It was an OG Wake....but the new one....I don't remember the old ones being in Dark Trout. Of course, Mickey can paint anything he wants, but i was sure it was a revised version...;-)

Oh, I thought it was gonna be a 10 inch 2-UP.... :lol::lol::lol:;) Just joking with ya, I told you I knew what it was...now if i could only get one..... :oops:

Good job Mickey, I might have to ditch my OG....does the Bass have fins? What are the differences between the OG Wake and the second version of it?

We all new what it was. :oops: I was just trying to throw the flippers off, so you could get one. :D . That didnt work.. But i see you got one fron Ali. Good luck with it. Hope you stick some monsters with it.