Mind =/= Blown

jfrancho

Well I figured either your bait was swimming upside down or the trout was to be hooked like that. Plus, there was no line coming from the bait. Classic mistake!

Considering the bait, that wouldnt seem too out of the question. :lol:

If i was trying to dupe someone on that, I'd have video, LOL. Its really for my friend Speedbead, who wants to catch a trout on a SB. I keep trying to get him up here for cold steel action.

Oh, I will.

Given the opportunity at big enough brownies, I will stick one and everyone in the general area will know about it. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I caught BIG Browns on swim baits before in the early spring an fall. I got a few on the Spro bbz1,ABT banshee,an Savage Gear soft 4 play.I manage to get a few when i'm pike fishing but when i fish for the browns i dont get any. Funny how that works.I'm new here but i talked to speedbead sum an he knows where i get them.He isn't that far of a drive away from me.I will post sum pics of some that i caught if i can get them off my old laptop.(I stepped on it an the screen is shot) :twisted: