How to Post Pictures and YouTube Movies

flaswimbaiter

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATED:

There have been some updates on Photobucket to the editing software (thanks Luke). I will try to demonstrate how to adjust the size using this new method.

You would still reach the edit screen by selecting edit from the photograph, but the edit screen will appear different.

3.jpg

This is the new edit screen. Select adjustments, then resize.

Instruct1.jpg

Once on the resize screen make sure that “Keep Proportions†is turned on, I believe that is the default selection. Then change the highest number whether it is the height or width to 645, the other proportion will adjust. Then select “applyâ€.

Instruct2.jpg

Now you will be returned to the edit page where you can either overwrite the original of save a copy.

Instruct3.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

There are a lot of free apps that allow you to not only crop and adjust the color and brightness, but also resize the pic. You can upload it directly or still use Photobucket, which is also a free app. I like it because I can upload the picture to the website and access it from my Iphone or Ipad. When you are on the Photobucket app there is a button with all of the links, chose direct link, cut and paste that into you post using the same instructions as before.

Most important thing to remember is the size, these apps will show you the size or allow you to type it in. Keep it under 650.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
There are a lot of free apps that allow you to not only crop and adjust the color and brightness, but also resize the pic. You can upload it directly or still use Photobucket, which is also a free app. I like it because I can upload the picture to the website and access it from my Iphone or Ipad. When you are on the Photobucket app there is a button with all of the links, chose direct link, cut and paste that into you post using the same instructions as before.

Most important thing to remember is the size, these apps will show you the size or allow you to type it in. Keep it under 650.

This helps out A LOT!! I always have trouble importing pics because I only have a first gen iPad. I can upload pictures from my phone to photobucket, then get access with my iPad!! Going to try and post a pic of a build in grassroots! Thanks for the help!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...