hinkle trout

DDOUGNER

Honestly I've messaged Andrew 7 times over the last 4 years...swear on my life, zero response. Some of us less than desirables are forced to wander the lowlands of the black market and maneuver the Hinkle trade. If your lucky enough to actually get on Andrews list...more power to you.

I have messaged him hundreds of times with nothing to hear back from him... great customer servise..

Where have you guys messaged him? I have been waiting for some time too, and just talked to him recently and should be getting mine soon. Try his email address if you can't get a hold of him on Facebook... He's a pretty busy guy, but he normally will respond... sometimes if you really want something that bad, you'll wait to get it, and everybody that I know that has got on the list and received one of his baits has been more than satisfied with the results. Keep trying , You'll get it...

Danny,

I just pulled up emails from January of 2015, May of 2015, January of 2016, and January 2017. I also have 2 fb messages over the last 6 months with no response. I am not bashing him in the least, I am just saying that he does not respond to people like some say he does. He picks and chooses who he wants to respond to. Thats his choice and I respect that, however you cant come on and say just email him because frankly that does not work, at least for some of us. You've been around for a while and he probably recognizes your name so he may deal with you better. No skin off my nose, just a couple hundred extra when I want one of his baits. also nothing against you Danny at all...

Isaac, I understand where you're coming from.... I actually have been waiting to get a Hinkle Trout longer than you have, and am also on other waiting lists for some popular baits. I know a lot of people are waiting or have waited, and like I said, most of these baits are worth the wait. Patience is a good thing to have , not just in Swimbait fishing, but in getting some of these hand made Swimbaits. That's all I'm saying. We forget some of these guys have other jobs, go to school/college, etc, and have families to take care of, plus hopefully get a chance to test their baits before they get in our hands. Do I think some of them should have a better system of how to get in contact with them? Definitely.... But I'm not going to bad mouth them if they do not get to me or do not WANT to get to me (I'm not saying you are , just making a point), that's their deal. I know some guys like to get their baits out to guys who will throw their baits hardcore and guys who are really sticking fish so they can promote them. Again, do I agree with it? Not totally. Do I understand it? Yes, I do. I want ALL of us to get the baits we want, but we just have to understand that with custom rods and reels, especially when it's a one man company, It just may take a lot longer to get what we need.

Danny

As far as I know he stopped the list in 2013. Been on the list since beginning of 2013 and I  just got mine.  3 years in the making.

He cant reply to everyone bugging him all day for trout when he is still working on a 3 year old list.

When he is ready to start a new list he will announce it on Facebook.

Follow him and wait or pay premium price.

As far as I know he stopped the list in 2013. Been on the list since beginning of 2013 and I  just got mine.  3 years in the making.

He cant reply to everyone bugging him all day for trout when he is still working on a 3 year old list.

When he is ready to start a new list he will announce it on Facebook.

Follow him and wait or pay premium price.

we have a winner!!

he is still working on a 3 year old list.

There is kind of "lists" out there to get on for one..but this is a timeframe..that's all I've ever wanted..thanks..you will not hear from me on this matter for a few years 😂

Spoke to Andrew last month after receiving my trout orders and the next batch to come out are Perch, Carp and Grey Gizzards.

My guess would be more Trout to come afterwards

Trout list is running.... Carps and perch are being delivered currently... More trouts and grey gizzards in the works.