Drt Tiny Klash/Klash

Campobassmaster

How is this bait fished?   

I've heard it is incredibly versatile and was wondering what ways people think its works best and also is it much of a wakebait.

All feedback very much appreciated, I don't know a ton about this bait so far, and I am interested

• 2 months later...

Is the tiny klash in some way better than the larger one? I'm seeing a lot more talk and interest in the tiny klash

Yeah I've noticed that..... I have more interest in the tiny because I think it is a bit more appealing for numbers but also size.

Is the tiny klash in some way better than the larger one? I'm seeing a lot more talk and interest in the tiny klash

It's just more compact it feels like a big crankbait, a little more versatile ..I feel the 9" is a tough reel with the lip in..it moves a ton of water tho and you can definitely feel it thump..I prefer the larger with the lip out..the tiny needs the lip for me

Edited by BigSlant

It's just more compact it feels like a big crankbait, a little more versatile ..I feel the 9" is a tough reel with the lip in..it moves a ton of water tho and you can definitely feel it thump..I prefer the larger with the lip out..the tiny needs the lip for me

Do you use the glide weights on the 9" with the lip out? Outdoor is out of them, hoping to find some.

I agree, not sure how long I'd last throwing the 9" lipped, haha, they definitely thump.

Edited by PNW bass

Do you use the glide weights on the 9" with the lip out? Outdoor is out of them, hoping to find some.

I agree, not sure how long I'd last throwing the 9" lipped, haha, they definitely thump.

I don't because they are impossible to find and I fish shallow anyway

Fished mine yesterday for the first time. Lip came out in 10 casts.......FML.  Now i'm searching for lips which seem to be even harder to find than the bait.   I did love the action for the first few casts so I'm excited to put this bait to work.  Was not happy about the ease of losing that lip.  Guess i'll need to check it every cast or so from here on out.