Could it be....another DD?!?

Jfish

Thanks mucho guys. Hooking is very personal but I have full confidence in the bottom hook rig for the way I fish. It seems like the bites I get from those bigger fish they just come up on the bait and when they are convinced....they suck it in like a vacuum....those fish get hooked hard and deep and either rig will work fine.

Gunning for one of them teeners like Ben got last year.....thats the goal.

JK

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mucho guys. Hooking is very personal but I have full confidence in the bottom hook rig for the way I fish. It seems like the bites I get from those bigger fish they just come up on the bait and when they are convinced....they suck it in like a vacuum....those fish get hooked hard and deep and either rig will work fine.

JK

May wanna step up to bigger water ;) , so i can fish the parks again :lol:

Nice fish man! From my favorite park too...You are making it REALLY hard to sit and work on reels. :lol:

Geoff

JK

May wanna step up to bigger water ;) , so i can fish the parks again :lol:

Nice fish man! From my favorite park too...You are making it REALLY hard to sit and work on reels. :lol:

Geoff

Well, thanks to you working on reels that TE just winched that fish in like it was noones business. Seriously, with that Production heavy and that reel these fish get punked as long as they are hooked good. Thats the only nervous time....is the hook in good....is there a nick in my line....hahahhahahha....I think there's one of them teeners in the small water but I'm most likely due for another 300 hour run of NADA.....hahahhahhaha....thanks for the kind words guys. Makes even that much sweeter to share.

Thanks.

JK

damn you leave my double deez alone!!!!!!!!!!!!lol! nice fish man shes a pig for shure! i gotta make it out there for a night session with ya soon and pop some of them toads! we gotta fish the other cpl soon too theres gotta be a giant with one of our names on it just waitin for those hudds :) congrats again man gotta love those pot bellied pigs! :)