Mickey's New Glidebait.... Chartuese Smoke $300

Colonel Angus

Wish people would leave Angus alone for selling baits like this.  He put in the time and money to get to swimbait revolution and bought the bait on his own dime knowing that he would sell it.  Is he supposed to not buy the bait?  It's clearly worth his time to buy it (as he will make money) - and clearly worth the buyer's money to buy it from him (because he's willing to buy it).  One person who wouldn't normally be able to have an exclusive bait now has it and the person who facilitated that now has a return on his time and effort.  Let's stop pretending there is some moral high ground here that posts like this violate. Rant over - click my profile then "send message" to direct hate comments please :)

Wish people would leave Angus alone for selling baits like this. He put in the time and money to get to swimbait revolution and bought the bait on his own dime knowing that he would sell it. Is he supposed to not buy the bait? It's clearly worth his time to buy it (as he will make money) - and clearly worth the buyer's money to buy it from him (because he's willing to buy it). One person who wouldn't normally be able to have an exclusive bait now has it and the person who facilitated that now has a return on his time and effort. Let's stop pretending there is some moral high ground here that posts like this violate. Rant over - click my profile then "send message" to direct hate comments please :)

Nobody commented negatively..and actually the one bait per person limit was supposed to help curb this for guys that actually wanted to make the trip and get a collector item or bait that wasn't available ever to the general public..but it's also semi commendable that he only flipped it for $100 when I'm sure it woulda went and will go for double when the others start popping up

But Bigpoppa think about where the Baby Wake is now thanks to you.You are the Christopher Columbus of Baby Wakes! Whenever folks think of Baby Wakes they think of you and the magic of Perch- colored Bigpoppa approved colorways.