Mickey's New Glidebait.... Chartuese Smoke $300

Colonel Angus

Thanks for the support, I went there to learn how to throw the baits and catch fish with the ones I have. To say I made money by only selling it isn't near the truth. I spent my Sat. 2 hours drive time each way, 75.00 in gas 50.00 to get in the doors.

Mickey told us he's sat on this bait for 7 years, didn't care what others did or offered, and continues to do as he pleases and only releases baits that are effective at catching fish, because after all they have a lifetime guarantee.

My only regret was not buying more.... to SHARE.

Drops the MIC. 

Lastly, Ask the 2 guys from Oklahoma that got there late and didn't have a chance to buy their 1 allotted Glide.... I sold them the one I was going to keep.... for 200.00  Now how they decide which guy fishes it first  is their business.

C.A.

$200.00 for the "Smaller" 7" 400.00 for the 11"  Originally Mickey's Wife had the small ones at 250, thankfully Mickey over turned her.

A bunch of Wake Jrs. were 100.00 and all the Rising Sun Weedless with Glue were $15.00 Long Sleeve Tee was Free! Hoodie was $45.00

">http://s449.photobucket.com/user/Dlinzy993/media/DSC_0182_zpsxqhuen2t.jpg.html]DSC_0182_zpsxqhuen2t.jpg

C.A.

Edited by Colonel Angus

And the only reason I know is because one of my many friends there at Lake Fork yesterday purchased a few for me.

Was he the young guy with a Tattoo on his Right Calf? If so, yeah he was buying everything he could get his hands on, even a $400 Rod. 

Guy was in heaven..  He may have to walk back to Florida with that 8'6" Rod. LOL

Edited by Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus" post="303735" timestamp="1485702555"]Was he the young guy with a Tattoo on his Right Calf? If so, yeah he was buying everything he could get his hands on, even a $400 Rod. 

Guy was in heaven..  He may have to walk back to Florida with that 8'6" Rod. LOL

No

But Bigpoppa think about where the Baby Wake is now thanks to you.You are the Christopher Columbus of Baby Wakes! Whenever folks think of Baby Wakes they think of you and the magic of Perch- colored Bigpoppa approved colorways.

Yes, the baby wake calls me a Renaissance man Everytime I throw it lol yo, I actually prefer Henry Hudson cuz while he didn't find the Northwest passage he found something else special. Not sure Columbus is my guy.

Let's just start a new thread called "Bigpoppa and the Evolution of the Baby Wake Revolution" Lmfao!

The bait has sold I am allowed to hijack this topic. besides you brought it up how I single handedly revived the baby wake lol All me. Lol Gotta say that glide is sweet tho can understand why folks will pay up for it.

Edited by bigpoppabass