I think it's safe to say that EVERYONE is looking for...

Rod Wynn

I personally haven't seen too many freestyle trout's hanging from fish's mouths.  I personally think they are just glamorized triple trouts.

they are definitely not.The reason you don't see it is because so many guys keep them in the box for being "pretty".I as well as a few of my buddy's have caught tons of fish on em.They work.They get bit.

I personally haven't seen too many freestyle trout's hanging from fish's mouths. I personally think they are just glamorized triple trouts.

I've caught a ton of fish on the freestyle trouts, have pictures of some of them too. My avatar on this forum happens to be a freestyle trout hanging out of a fish's mouth. Triple trouts and freestyle trouts are both good baits. But like mason said I think there are a lot of people that don't even fish the ones they have. Hook rash and teeth marks will really mess up a nice looking bait lol

I've caught a ton of fish on the freestyle trouts, have pictures of some of them too. My avatar on this forum happens to be a freestyle trout hanging out of a fish's mouth. Triple trouts and freestyle trouts are both good baits. But like mason said I think there are a lot of people that don't even fish the ones they have. Hook rash and teeth marks will really mess up a nice looking bait lol

I personally think the TT is a better warm water bait with a wider action and more movement. The 316s are more realistic but work well all year but probably outproduce TT in most seasons besides summer, maybe even in summer too!

Glamorized triples? Holy Smokes. Lmao that's so off base I shouldn't even dignify it with a response... Bro didn't you just hit me up looking for a Freestyle?!! One things for sure #3:16sDon'tWork. Absolute worst Swimbait investment one can make. As a courtesy to my fellow man I will help you unload any unwanted Glam baits. One is way better off with a triple trout no question. Unmatched craftsmanship durability and realism by far they are a superior bench mark in the game no doubt.

Glamorized triples? Holy Smokes. Lmao that's so off base I shouldn't even dignify it with a response... Bro didn't you just hit me up looking for a Freestyle?!! One things for sure #3:16sDon'tWork. Absolute worst Swimbait investment one can make. As a courtesy to my fellow man I will help you unload any unwanted Glam baits. One is way better off with a triple trout no question. Unmatched craftsmanship durability and realism by far they are a superior bench mark in the game no doubt.

Haha totally They don't work!

Unmatched craftsmanship durability and realism by far they are a superior bench mark in the game no doubt.

Even if they are some of the best baits out there, they're not going to catch much sitting on a shelf. What's the point of paying hundreds of dollars for one of the best fish catching baits if you're never going to throw it?

I personally think the TT is a better warm water bait with a wider action and more movement. The 316s are more realistic but work well all year but probably outproduce TT in most seasons besides summer, maybe even in summer too!

😂

Even if they are some of the best baits out there, they're not going to catch much sitting on a shelf. What's the point of paying hundreds of dollars for one of the best fish catching baits if you're never going to throw it?

you must be talking to someone else.All of the above guys that just commented FISH there 3:16s including me.If your talking to someone who actually does that than you have a point.But we pay $ and it produces.

Jcolo4sho we good bruh, You slay pigs I'm well aware and have mad respect for you in that regard... It was just a crazy comparison but ultimately harmless...  No hard feeling? Lets hug it out lol