Super Bowl Bet

JJ77

i feel like i should get some kind of pat on the bum for starting this thread.  

great game.  no idea why falcons didnt run run run after julios catch and kick field goal.  stop the bleeding, go up 11, game over.  I didnt have a horse in the race, just wanted to see a good game which I did.

Guys are feeling a little butthurt over losing some baits but just imagine how butthurt the 31 owners of the other NFL teams are feeling today.  They just have to wait another 5-10  years for Brady/Belichick  to retire.

Not butt hurt, just a bait, disappointed is more like it, they had it in the bag. But these coaches crumble in the pressure of the superbowl, hence Pete Carroll and now Falcons coach.I give credit were credit is due the Pats are dynasty for 1.7 decades and Brady is the best QB ever, that record will never be broken. Oh yeah bait is ship, insured abd Signature required. Have fun with the bait TJ, but there is a curse on the bait that I laid opon dee.

Not butt hurt, just a bait, disappointed is more like it, they had it in the bag. But these coaches crumble in the pressure of the superbowl, hence Pete Carroll and now Falcons coach.I give credit were credit is due the Pats are dynasty for 1.7 decades and Brady is the best QB ever, that record will never be broken. Oh yeah bait is ship, insured abd Signature required. Have fun with the bait TJ, but there is a curse on the bait that I laid opon dee.

Falcons Coach was the DC for the hawks that year... clearly didn't learn his lesson. 

• 11 months later...