ISO Pats Gill

Willluvstafish

Sorry can't help ya, I am just good at pissing the man off. Lol

oh we know it haha.

I think Dan gets off on posting his Pats, makes him feel good

Edited by northeast_trev

Can't help you out. I am on the No list for trading my Pats with someone that catches many big fish with his baits, like I used to do. Go figure that out.

Hang in there one may come around, if not just fish the BDB shell cracker. I would sell mine in a heart beat for $1200.

Good luck in your search Will. There are some other gill baits that may tide you over until you find one..... Hiro Gillrilla and Billrilla, Toxic Wade Hoggs, GO2, and Brandon Thomas also makes a gill I think.

Edited by MrBadExample

Good luck in your search Will. There are some other gill baits that may tide you over until you find one..... Hiro Gillrilla and Billrilla, Toxic Wade Hoggs, GO2, and Brandon

Thomas also makes a gill I think.

Thanks brother. I absolutely love my Gillrilla and I know Brandon Thomas makes sweet stuff, I just bought a 6 inch perch crankdown. I can't really get into it but something good did come from this post though no matter what. Edited by Willluvstafish

Hahahaha and none of them have been fished....Welcome to the Swimbait game, where you spend a f*ck ton of money on lures and not fish them!

I have fished the ish  out of the ONE i have.  Dan has a dozen or so that never seen the water.

Edited by billyo