ISO Pats Gill

Willluvstafish

So much drama in swimbaits....

This guy has this, this guy has that. I've yet to see someone acquire any bait by bitching about other people being able to get them.

I don't have one. Sure, I'd like one, but I have other baits that I can do the same ish with. Get ahold of Ceaser at Toxic and get a Wade Hoggs to crank down.

So much drama in swimbaits....

This guy has this, this guy has that. I've yet to see someone acquire any bait by bitching about other people being able to get them.

I don't have one. Sure, I'd like one, but I have other baits that I can do the same ish with. Get ahold of Ceaser at Toxic and get a Wade Hoggs to crank down.

I have no idea who you're referring to as far as "bitching" but I want to buy one per my original post. Period, end of story

How do you go about ordering one of these?  Is Pat on instagram or facebook?

Edited to add that I know he doesn't have a good track record of responding.  I was just wondering what methods people were using to try and contact him.

Edited by HelpMePickABobber

I have no idea who you're referring to as far as "bitching" but I want to buy one per my original post. Period, end of story

Read back through the thread or really any of them regarding Pat's baits. Plenty of it.

As far as pointing fingers at bitchers, if the shoe fits....

If it don't apply, let it fly.

Read back through the thread or really any of them regarding Pat's baits. Plenty of it.

As far as pointing fingers at bitchers, if the shoe fits....

If it don't apply, let it fly.

Isn't it ironic though that you're "bitching" about said "bitchers"? Anyhow thanks for the input Edited by Willluvstafish

Guest Richieg

People stand in line to buy something when the maker apparently has no interest in making or selling them. Basically, begging someone to take your money.

i've had the guys address for years and cant bring myself to send money to him for a bait that may never show up. at this point the Pat's "brand" is so polarizing and has reached mythical status. 

it's a good bait, but, IMO a cult bait. this is a pay to play game with PLENTY of alternatives to something that you have to degrade yourself and beg for. if someone wants one that badly, they will pay market price. $1200 is crazy talk to me but who am i?

Confident I am the ONLY person on Long Island with a pat's bait.... Doubt I'm the only one in NY but a man can dream...

And to the guys asking how I got one.... (not being a smart a$$) I messaged Pat on here 2 years ago and he answered.  But that was 2 years ago....

Guest Richieg

i've had the guys address for years and cant bring myself to send money to him for a bait that may never show up. at this point the Pat's "brand" is so polarizing and has reached mythical status. 

it's a good bait, but, IMO a cult bait. this is a pay to play game with PLENTY of alternatives to something that you have to degrade yourself and beg for. if someone wants one that badly, they will pay market price. $1200 is crazy talk to me but who am i?

It's a cult bait for sure along with a lot of other lures on here.. If all these "unicorn" lures were readily available, the hype and luster would gone for most people. It would just be another lure in a box. Can only imagine what a Deps 250 would cost of only 10 a year were produced like some of the "unicorn" magic.  

Edited by Richieg