316 lures

5150KokaneeEaters

What am I jealous of?  Hatred......this is the great thing about the internet, I'm neither of those things but it's all good.  I didnt mean to trigger you.  I am sure you're near a safe place though.  

first anyone that has multiple 316s that don't see water has daddy issues as if it some how affects you.Than your bagging on people because of the winning fish in a tournament.If its not jealousy what is it?

Edited by mjw2121

first anyone that has multiple 316s that don't see water have daddy issues as if it some how affects you.Than your bagging on people because of the winning fish in a tournament.If its not jealousy what is it?

okay man, go back and read my response a couple back, i never ever related multiple 316 baits to daddy issues.  

as for my bagging, it was a response to that other kid who bagged me about 'not knowing about the tournament'.  so i guess it was a re-bag, or a 'bag at ya' type thing.  

okay man, go back and read my response a couple back, i never ever related multiple 316 baits to daddy issues.  

as for my bagging, it was a response to that other kid who bagged me about 'not knowing about the tournament'.  so i guess it was a re-bag, or a 'bag at ya' type thing.  

he bagged on you because you were making jokes about what happened when "the lights turn off"....

he bagged on you because you were making jokes about what happened when "the lights turn off"....

but you said i was straight bagging because of the winning fish in the tournament before?  sometimes things get mis-bagged i guess.

and i wouldnt be jealous of a 4lb bag, if the winning bag was 25 lbs that may cause some jealousy, but I wouldnt bag on someone over a small bag like that.  

well my friends, thursdays gone with the wind, i'm gonna grab my bag and head on home.

pace

not wasting any more tie on you.Have a good day I got things to do.

Jeff J were cool man because I am largely unaffected by the initial generalization. I just spoke up for a more general purpose as it seems people assume a lot about 3:16 heads. I am a cool azz dude above all else and don't see any reason that the issue needs to escalate. As far as the original snarky comment, by implication of owning new baits I was somehow lumped into an off base generalization. I love 3:16s probably more than most, I've been homeless before and could of sold a literal handful of em and cut that b.s shorter that much sooner, easily being able to afford first and last by making a single post, generating the necessary funds in probably less than an hour. But I kept my baits, stayed working and just grinded it out because I'm hardcore like that and just a different breed in general. Trust me everyone and there mom encouraged otherwise... The point is I affected no one. And now I still have and use baits most will never see as they are rare AF and long out of production. Additionally because some collect and then later off load it gives others a chance to get new baits 10-20 years later which are no longer made or at least with any consistency.  So someone of the interest can later have a crack at em. I collect OG Arms on principle just because I like what they and the mission fish stand for. Salvation... finding ones way in world in a creative and productive manner and literally carving his niche. Now dude turned his life around and supports a family has a pool and all premium ish including an awesome truck boat and trailer is a swimbait making legend in his own right with product quality and consistency that is second to none... and even throws functions now and is an integral part of swimbait history and his community even out there in Texas. I support and admire all that. Sure he may be a brash character at times but, no ones perfect, and I don't wear panties so I'm immune... And for every hater or dude he's rubbed the wrong way there's seemingly tenfold the testament to his character and customer service. I don't jock or D ride... I acknowledge facts and fact is by and large Mickey a great bait maker and see no reason anyone should be referenced even in lose association in a negative manner or shamed whatsoever for any reason. Having a preference isn't wrong its just a preference... Nor is owning fishing or even collecting a few of your favorites of anything. There're some who do immediately salivate over abundantly but to be fair it's not without merit as he makes killer baits of all kinds. Also chatting with a bait maker of that status would reasonable be cool to most. I don't see the need to announce the conversation but sometimes referencing it to finalize the word in a conversation noting it's credible source seems relevant. I see people with crazy dope collections and meet folks with relationships with the guy that are more than my own...

I never feel like there hoarding, or bragging or have underling daddy issues are poor fathers themselves or family problems. I never wonder where the rash is at or get upset at it's absence either. I don't know where that became a thing, if I could avoid it all together I would... I wish there was a bomb proof clear coat. Anyhow...   

Edited by BigBaitThirty