316 lures

5150KokaneeEaters

Guest Richieg

Mason I dont hate at all.  What I said is more true than it is false.  Why is it if someone doesnt think 316 baits are THE HANDS DOWN BEST then they are a hater?  I have 316 baits that i love.  But i dont blindly assume they are the best baits in the world.  My days and weeks are good or bad based on whether or not i got a '316 package'.  And i dont stare at my phone when out to dinner with my girl, looking for 316 baits and waiting on texts to see if i got a bunch or not.  and I dont have poor relationships with my children and a crap ton of debt over some particular brand of anything.  I mean, mickey could post a flaming turd with 316 stamped on the side, call it 'one of his personal baits' and at least one grown man on here who probably hasnt ever caught a fish on a 316 bait or a swimbait would comment  with that little fire symbol and say 'oh mickey, you're killing it man, keep up the awesome work, you're the best'.  ugh, its embarassing to read that crap.

Holly Ish!

Guest Richieg

Mason I dont hate at all.  What I said is more true than it is false.  Why is it if someone doesnt think 316 baits are THE HANDS DOWN BEST then they are a hater?  I have 316 baits that i love.  But i dont blindly assume they are the best baits in the world.  My days and weeks are good or bad based on whether or not i got a '316 package'.  And i dont stare at my phone when out to dinner with my girl, looking for 316 baits and waiting on texts to see if i got a bunch or not.  and I dont have poor relationships with my children and a crap ton of debt over some particular brand of anything.  I mean, mickey could post a flaming turd with 316 stamped on the side, call it 'one of his personal baits' and at least one grown man on here who probably hasnt ever caught a fish on a 316 bait or a swimbait would comment  with that little fire symbol and say 'oh mickey, you're killing it man, keep up the awesome work, you're the best'.  ugh, its embarassing to read that crap.

Holly Ish!