Battles Shad

dosesqs

I bet they didn't even sell them. They pretend to post them up for $25, and then slowly flip them for $40+ bucks. Just my theory though.

cant be true cuz I know guys personally that got some however I don't think its that crazy to say that they purposefully only stock a few battle shads to sell quickly

All I'm saying is they know people are gonna want it. So why not make more then what is projected to sell. These are soft baits, they are gonna break down over time and people are gonna want more. And I honestly think paying $25 for a soft bait that doesn't come with an internal harness is also somewhat over price. Also to mentioned incase no one else notice. Doesn't this Battle Shad have the same tail design as the Weedless Rising Son??? Again just my theory.

These guys are trying to make some money.  They are following the same capitalistic rules any other company with any business sense follows.  Take advantage of the hot market.  Create hype.  Take advantage of trends.  Maximize profits.  Avoid tax penalty buy selling them "2nd hand".  Etc etc etc. I don't blame them.  It makes sense.  They should continue it as long as the demand is there.

No one should be complaining about how these guys run their business.  If you don't agree with them ignore them and their products imo.