Luke V.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think a topic like this is a great idea. As a consumer it always makes me a little bit nervous whenever I buy from someone else, I mean let's be real we don't know any of the people that were really doing with on here so a running list of people that have bad reputations for overpricing taking people for their money or shipping woes should be put on blast so they don't take other consumers for their hard-earned money

• 11 months later...
On 2/27/2019 at 2:53 PM, JGrimes78 said:

I think a topic like this is a great idea. As a consumer it always makes me a little bit nervous whenever I buy from someone else, I mean let's be real we don't know any of the people that were really doing with on here so a running list of people that have bad reputations for overpricing taking people for their money or shipping woes should be put on blast so they don't take other consumers for their hard-earned money

thats why theyve come out with the trader feedback. anyone who has done business with other members, the buyer & seller can both leave reviews on the others page. helps create "reputable" members and should give confidence to anyone possibly doing business with them. if the member does not have reviews, you dont have to pay F&F on paypal so that if anything goes faulty then you can create a case with paypal to be reimbursed.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it’s all good...I tried to contact SU to remove this post or show me how to edit (in retrospect I should’ve replied to my own post) Anyhow the seller made good, although communication with him was poor and it did take a little longer than I’ve experienced with anyone. Once I posted I had people reach out that new him and they assured me he’d make good.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this sucks bad! 

I sold a reel on eBay once and didn't include a tracking number. The buyer capitalized on it and filed a complaint on eBay saying that he didn't receive the reel. 

Guess what? I lost the dispute because I couldn't provide a tracking number. The scammer (buyer) got his money back AND received my reel! This sucked double time and I will never ever do that again. Those of you trade on eBay beware as well!