***3:16 Knockoff scam alert***

Rubberdaddy

Just wanted to let everyone know that there's been some shady things going down recently. Guys have made direct copies molded off of Mickey's baits, and are then having them painted. Those baits are then sold as "repainted" 3:16s. I would advise everyone to stay away from non factory paint schemes as you may end up with a knockoff. Mickey is obviously not going to warranty any bait that hasn't been painted by him.

I would also advise everyone to steer clear of Thomas English whose SU username is s020638 as he's been caught with these baits, and admitted to his involvement.  Others are involved and will be named soon.

post-17826-0-00040100-1488515921_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of the knockoff baits, look pretty close to the untrained eye....

If anyone needs help identifying whether a bait is factory painted or not please feel free to contact me via PM

because your straight up stealing the bait makers money.And what skill? it takes 0 skill to do such a thing.Not to mention hes selling them for profit and hes ripping 316 off in multiple ways

I see what your saying. I've notice some of his post (guy mentioned above) he always wants to trade his 316's for someone else's. Sometimes he wants cash, but mostly trades for other 316 baits.

I'm curious who else might be a part. Have some deals working, now I'm scared.

if your baits arnt repainted than your fine.Only if your aits have some shitty paint