6" hph

perfectpaul

Just to let everyone know still waiting on six inch baits that we will have all of them shipped in one to two weeks. My wife has had more medical issues that are now solved. The problem with the six inch baits mostly has been the precise tuning they have to have and I am currently out of town on a clear lake where I can see to tune them. It couldnt be done efficiently without clear water. My daughter is home for the summer helping me and has decided to stay at home to attend college for another year to help out instead of going away to college to so we will be caught up soon. On the six inch baits we will actually have extra of the shad colors in a couple weeks since we over produced this time to make sure everyone had their baits this time. On the eight inch baits we are months ahead of the six inch. I probably will not be on the Internet for several more days. I just went out to eat and got a signal and messages asking and wanted to let everyone know I am tuning the last ones over the next several days and will start shipping again around the middle of next week. The lists are now gone and we are moving to selling baits that are already made and not trying to keep up with the demand since my wifes health although good now still has some questions. We are just going to make the baits and put them up for sale. Thanks.

I'm hoping that your wife's health issues are behind her, wishing you and your family all the best . 

• 2 weeks later...