Just Encase swimbait storage

fishinpunk

Went to the MN muskie expo on Friday and picked this up. Didn't see any reviews up yet. These are probably better known in the muskie community, but this particular box was designed for swimbaits. These guys will go as custom as you want, this happens to be a standard item I believe. Super strong poly carobonite, not plexiglass. Has removable dividers to access baits easier. The spring on the right securely holds the lid open vertically, so it won't flop around in the wind or slam down on your hands or baits. This box measures 18" long 12" deep 10" high. I paid 160$, kind of expensive, but will last forever, and let's get real, that's like 2 average swimbaits. I think it'll hold 30-40 baits.

post-24775-0-22027700-1489374676_thumb.jpg

Comes with all the wire hooks for the baits to hang from? also will it hold a deps 250?

Yes comes with hooks. This box will hang a 9" bait, as I stated, they can be as custom as you want. Check their website, they can customize to fit just about anything​.