Shellback Custom Swimbaits

C_R_TX

I got a few. Ice just thawed around my area so i haven't had tons of time to throw them. But i did already catch a decent chunk with it, in frigid cold temp water. I used a 8/0 Beast hook. The boot tail moves a tremendous amount of water. Like i said,Ii only caught one bass on it but it stood up to it very well. No rips or tears.

• 1 month later...

Went and picked some baits up in person. Very impressive with what Chad is pouring.

Over the past two trips, they have become my go to weedless soft bait. It swims great with a weighted beast hook with weight shaved down. Great kick and does well at all speeds. Also does not roll like the 316 RS when you go to burn them in.

Lots of good features packed into a reasonable priced bait.

The baits are excellent. You can feel when they swim they have so much thump. I've caught a few on mine and they have not come off the screw lock or torn yet. I would imagine if they do tear, I would just use a exacto knife, open up that area and apply mend it. He's making some really dialed in pours right now. His bluegill and bass patterns look sick.

• 2 months later...

Anyone ever have trouble getting baits from him? I ordered one bluegill off him and waited about a month, he stopped replying to me on instagram. (even though I could see he read them) I gave up and filed for my money back. Anyone have a similar experience? Just curious.

well the bait just magically appeared in the mail right now and he even sent me one extra bluegill, so problem solved lol, I think it just took a little longer. ( a little over a month) I closed the trial and got him the money he deserved, thanks shellback customs!