Recent Swimbait fish mashup

Tyler Schmidt

After 4 trips to, lets call it lake "x", this is where I will catch a DD and hopefully a teener. I've lost a couple good ones, one I wish I saw, and have caught 2 over 6 and a 7. Each trip I learn a little more about this lake. 

Good stuff man. Wild how you can crack a fish that hard and have them come off like its no big deal. Upsetting.

Stay on them, you have wonderful fisheries out there with an epic swimbait bite to capitalize on, many of us out west would kill for that opportunity. You'll find urself a mega in no time, keep at it. 

Good stuff man. Wild how you can crack a fish that hard and have them come off like its no big deal. Upsetting.

Stay on them, you have wonderful fisheries out there with an epic swimbait bite to capitalize on, many of us out west would kill for that opportunity. You'll find urself a mega in no time, keep at it. 

Thanks Grady! Yeah that fish felt so big when I railed into her, I can't believe I torqued the hook out. It wasn't bent much, just enough I guess. She'll be there for next time...