RockMade

BigSlant

Alright fellas I've been doing as much research as I could before I posted anything.. but since the Roman Made topics on quality have been coming up ill post what I got..

There is a dude..Makes knockoff Romans.. the "company" is called RockMade..

Now to preface this..i don't care to much if you want to make a bait that looks similar to a Roman or any other bait as long as you aren't molding a direct or whatever..that's hacky as straight up stealing..I've seen pics (attached) of this dudes hand carvings..ok.. he hand carves all his baits.. they are direct measurements and patterns of Romans..

Again that's a lot of work to copy.. on some baits he writes RockMade in the same location.. however he has been known to write Roman Made as well..his alumni wrap jobs are top notch.. he is a quality forger

A word of warning..the alumni and rewraps are harder to tell a fake..they don't look quite the same next to an original but from an internet pic you can definitely get f'd

He even copies factory paint jobs but that's where the big difference is..if you're familiar with Romans you can tell immediately

Three silencers are typically the cabinet door bumpers.. the lips on tricks are similar to the original square lexan not the new style tapered ones.. a few lips may be original parts but the one I have is a home job.. it's very rough but has the Roman etched logo

I have confirmed with a few people but have received 2 names.. one copies hinkles too

wow, what a shame.   where can I get one lol!  in all seriousness I'd be pissed if I paid top dollar for a knockoff bait.  too bad crap like this is out there in this world.  Sometimes its best to get direct from bait makers unless you really know who you're buying from. 

Is Roman Made USA aware? I would think they would take some sort of legal action to try to stop this. Abt being copy cats is one thing, this guy is writing roman made on them.

Yes