RockMade

BigSlant

The alumni looks pretty good to be honest, but yeah knockoffs/copycats happen all the time in pretty much every industry. it's the deceptive labeling to get a premium price that's the dirty tactic and has no place anywhere.

That's what this post is about..RockMade hand carves, hand foils, hand paints, hand wraps and does a damn good job.. not a volume forger method.. and I would even pay a similar price for a new one..idk if he sells em as fake Romans or if 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand resalers do..

These are out there.. some say RockMade some don't.. some say RomanMade.. some have genuine parts

Just information for the SI community

Nothing wrong with competition. I'll take a Rock Made no problem

Not the point.. sure they look good.. and no complaints if they say RockMade.. but when they are using factory Roman parts and signing it as Roman Made.. that's where I have issue..i paid $225 For a sick wrapped ROMAN MADE lipped trick.. come to find out that it's a completely forged product..i wouldn't have paid that price for a Rock made.. I'm glad I lost the auction for the forged mother triple in the same pattern

Nothing wrong with competition. I'll take a Rock Made no problem

It is fraud if someone is passing it off as Roman made.  That is criminal.  That is a problem not competition.

Also IN MY OPINION copying someone else's design in the art world (that is what this is) while maybe not criminal is definitely super douchey and I won't support them.

Putting someone else's name on your work is definitely not acceptable. But if he's selling as Rock Made and his is a nice handmade product, I'll take it in a second. How many versions of a senko are there? Literally the exact same thing.

I've seen the m.cross insta. A couple years back. I didn't know he was still around. The profile on his earlier bait seems to be bulkier but your recent trick looks dead on, wouldn't even notice it if you didn't point it out.

I don't know if he is either.. just saying there is quite a few baits out that are not Romans and are marketed as such