Buyer Beware of Bassinmike

IsaacM619

Ya this sucks that people like this give new guys like me a bad rap.

I love this site. Its an awesome place to gain knowledge and the black market is an awesome thing with the exception of these sorry ass people that just want to cheat and steal theyre way through life.

I hope it works out for you bro and hope he gets whats coming to him!!!

X3 on those tweekers bro... In my hood they won't leave a package on your doorstep they make you come pick it up if you don't answer

I lived in Serra Mesa before I moved up here, a mile down a dead end cul-de-sac... Found an Amazon box in my yard once that had been opened and ditched.... Apparently shower curtains aren't much of a trade for meth.

I had a package, at my doorstep, opened and empty, with note inside from a neighbor across town said he found it that way on his lawn. The note included contact information. I believe him. Paying fees is a great idea. Paying for signature delivery is even better.

I lived in Serra Mesa before I moved up here, a mile down a dead end cul-de-sac... Found an Amazon box in my yard once that had been opened and ditched.... Apparently shower curtains aren't much of a trade for meth.

Dang that sucks bro... I work in that area and man its so nice out there you would never think. But I guess that'd be the first place they go is the nice area. Jerks.

• 2 weeks later...

Bassinmike finally sent me an email saying that he still has the bait, he messed up the shipping and was sorry for the confusion. He still has not refunded me and still has the bait. PayPal has found the case in my favor and will refund me tomorrow. He is a lair and he is a cheater. He is on Instagram posting pictures and having a great time like he isn't a scumbag. His Instagram is RoseBowlBullyz, he breeds pit bulls. If you follow him on Instagram be weary.

Had a guy like this too. Bought a bait. Said was gonna deliver tomorrow. Didn't hear back from him for about a week. Saw him posting new pics of him going hiking and fishing (with the bait I bought from him). Kept telling me he lost it and couldn't find it. Told him I was gonna request a refund through paypal. Finally decided to send the bait. And bait wasn't even new condition like he said it was. This is annoying and frustrating. I feel your pain.

IF YOU'RE SELLING SOMETHING ON HERE. YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE PRIORITY OVER YOUR FUN TIME, UNLESS YOU STATE OTHERWISE. YOU BUY IT, I SHIP IT. THIS IS MY MODEL AND I STICK BY IT.

Kept telling me he lost it and couldn't find it. Told him I was gonna request a refund through paypal. Finally decided to send the bait. And bait wasn't even new condition like he said it was. This is annoying and frustrating.

Beyond annoying and frustrating, it is fraud and against the terms and conditions of receiving payment for goods via PayPal. If you pay for something that you don't explicitly receive, request a PayPal refund and let the dude who tried to play you figure it out. Quick karma.

Any dork that sends a used bait that they claim as new, and there is visual evidence it isn't in new condition, should have the burden to work out with PayPal what to do when he sold an item that was misrepresented. You, as a consumer, are protected from paying for a misrepresented item if you pay the fees.

I've run out of likes, but this^^ is hilarious (the instagram convo, not the general situation). Some people are just so self involved that they lose sight of reality and concern for anyone but themselves... SMH