Buyer Beware of Bassinmike

IsaacM619

Yeah Jim the timing is really weird. Same situation almost. The difference is I communicated the entire time and then refunded you when it wasn't getting fixed in a timely manner. Thank you for the kind words..see you in SD

Wow this is wierd, I bought a bait from Isaac, PayPal, Isaac sent me a tracking number. USPS said they never received the bait. Great communication with Isaac. He stepped up and refunded my money, no prob. Sorry for you Buddy. Isaac is a stand up guy!

Do you realize how ASININE your statement is? Let me get this straight, this guy sold you a bait and when he didn't ship the bait ("USPS said they never received the bait") he refunded you your money. Then you get on here and defend him saying he is a "stand up guy". Your statement incriminates him! JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR.... A STAND UP GUY WOULD SHIP THE Fing BAIT THAT YOU PAID FOR. I've never done business with the guy, but he clearly has a reoccurring problem of NOT sending baits. I think it is time he should be removed from this forum and go someplace else. 

I understand mistakes happen and it is possible that baits get lost in the mail. It sounds to me like this guy is using other forum members as a short term loan and selling them baits that he never intends to ship. Using someone else's money for a couple days/weeks until he has the money to pay the person he screwed over back. That is not what this forum/community is about. 

Unrelated to this case but I think a member may be in the process of screwing me right now... and he didn't even get me drunk first.  Maybe he'll come through but it ain't looking good so far.  I know things come up and life happens so I'm gonna give him a little while longer to either get that lure in the mail or refund me before I blast him publicly.

Do you realize how ASININE your statement is? Let me get this straight, this guy sold you a bait and when he didn't ship the bait ("USPS said they never received the bait") he refunded you your money. Then you get on here and defend him saying he is a "stand up guy". Your statement incriminates him! JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR.... A STAND UP GUY WOULD SHIP THE Fing BAIT THAT YOU PAID FOR. I've never done business with the guy, but he clearly has a reoccurring problem of NOT sending baits. I think it is time he should be removed from this forum and go someplace else.

I understand mistakes happen and it is possible that baits get lost in the mail. It sounds to me like this guy is using other forum members as a short term loan and selling them baits that he never intends to ship. Using someone else's money for a couple days/weeks until he has the money to pay the person he screwed over back. That is not what this forum/community is about.

I think your getting mixed up..reread the post and replies.

just to chime in here... I have know mike via facebook/instagram/and from here for quite some time, ive never met him in person but I have bought and sold him many baits with no problems. he was also very generous in donating some of his personal baits to a raffle I organized for a fellow fishermans family in time of need. He also has randomly reached out to me when he heard of a family member of mine was in the hospital to see if he could do anything to help. He appears to be a very sincere dude.  I very highly doubt this was  a blatant scam..... just seems out of character from the experiences ive had with him..  just my 2 cents for what its worth...

just to chime in here... I have know mike via facebook/instagram/and from here for quite some time, ive never met him in person but I have bought and sold him many baits with no problems. he was also very generous in donating some of his personal baits to a raffle I organized for a fellow fishermans family in time of need. He also has randomly reached out to me when he heard of a family member of mine was in the hospital to see if he could do anything to help. He appears to be a very sincere dude.  I very highly doubt this was  a blatant scam..... just seems out of character from the experiences ive had with him..  just my 2 cents for what its worth...

then message him and get his side of the story and let us know...

Edited by deaknh

then message him and get his side of the story and let us know...

I don't feel that's my place to jump in .... not my style, just simply posting my experiences with him and that's as far as its going.... like I said take it for what its worth, I don't get wrapped up in the drama