PSA: TO ALL NEWBIES AND YOUNG SWIMBAITERS.....:

Darth Baiter

How about you at least catch a fish over 5 pounds on a swimbait for once before you make another 1500 post !If its grey we gonna call it grey right? If you have a problem with what I said, your guilty of it! I'm tired of people giving advice when they have no credibility but yea they type good :?

How about you at least catch a fish over 5 pounds on a swimbait for once before you make another 1500 post !If its grey we gonna call it grey right? If you have a problem with what I said, your guilty of it! I'm tired of people giving advice when they have no credibility but yea they type good :?

And your referring to who with this statement?

Who r u talking about??? 1500 post? Hopefully ur not Danny aka darth cause he has caught fish over 5lbs on swimbaits? Hopefully u say me! Haha

Pete Pete sounds like a dip ish :lol:

Pete is actually a good dude, Give him some slack, I don't think he is talking about me, but if he is, he is entitled to his own opinion, but he is wrong. I agree with what he said otherwise, that's why some experience is good. Use swimbaits, catch fish, get time with different baits under your belt, ask questions, and you will be able to contribute to the site.

• 4 months later...