SCAMMED

Rj3anderson

Did anyone else buy hudds from member Garret Lorezen su name is GLO? Haven't heard from him in 4 days and it's been over a week and still no bait or tracking info. If the bait shows up I delete this but I don't think I'm getting it. Just a warning to everyone else just in case you bought something from him.

Hopefully it works out the way it should have in the first place, but...

Next move- does this fella have an address, FB, insta, or a mother we could enlighten on the situation? I'm secretly hoping we have a Nadine's Mom sequel one day

Edited by zanwhite

I ordered a couple from his also! Last response I got was last Wednesday and he said he was shipping em out on Thursday. Whack.

There has been a lot of this going on.  It's probably the same few dudes doing it over and over under different aliases. It's a shame.

Yeah it is ridiculous. At least it was only $70. Just wanted to let everyone know along with the admins

I was trying to purchase some Fillmore Hudds from him. After insisting I send the money F&F, I sent it with protection. He told me he had to pay some bills that night and that he would not see the $ if I sent it with protection. I found that fishy. After several attempts to contact him, I requested a refund. He messaged me and wanted to contact me on my cell; he wanted to "show me" how to send it through F&F. I ended up speaking to him over the phone and I told him "what's up." Either the baits or the $. He ended up refunding me the $. I would not to business with him again. 

It seems unfortunate that there are people out here trying to exploit others who love this sport. To me, a big part of why I love this sport is because of the people you meet who share the same passion as you. So to see these guys try to rob others of their hard earned money pisses me off.