Klash Bass

Garcia8

Went out shore banging, dedicating the day to the Klash I got from Jdro83 and caught this big girl. I flipped it out passed a grass line and walked it back and saw her flash on it, so I flipped it to the same spot and one twitch later she inhaled it head first. 6 pounds 2 ounces, not bad for a first on the K9

post-29942-0-87045600-1498237999_thumb.jpg

post-29942-0-11579200-1498238026_thumb.jpg

do you like fishing it with the lip out vs the lip in? ive seen alot of people have success with the lip out. im curious as to what the action looks like if you take the lip out, i have one on the way so any info would help!

do you like fishing it with the lip out vs the lip in? ive seen alot of people have success with the lip out. im curious as to what the action looks like if you take the lip out, i have one on the way so any info would help!

I fish it with the lip out most of the time. My best description of it without the lip would be a spook that's just below the surface, basically like walking the dog. With the lip in it's just like a giant crank bait, but I don't use it in that mode unless I'm cranking it down to big rocks or a sand bottom