From night to morning!(long write up)

Sciaramitaro

I haven't been posting much lately here, I've been having a super tough year trying to find a consistent bite. I had to go back to my roots and just start throwing conventional gear just to remind myself what fishing is actually about; having fun! I decided to head out onto the water around 7pm last night with my buddy who rarely ever fishes, of course he sticks a 4lb14oz and a smaller 2lber, and once again I have nothing. He ends up leaving around 9 or so and I said I'm staying out. About 20 minutes later I'm throwing the slammer far in between isolated lily pads, it was choppy out, about 8 mph winds so it was tough to hear a top water bite but I heard it and set the hook and the fight was on. I heard it jump out of the water two times and ended up boat flipping it right into my girlfriend who was sleeping on her reclining chair haha(that woke her up real quick) 

This fish ended up going 4lb8oz

post-22487-0-77216900-1499446659_thumb.jpg

I kept fishing and fishing with a bunch of missed bites, moved up to a main lake point and made a bomb cast across it with the slammer. The bait was probably a foot away from my boat until it got completely inhaled and at this point I had to flip it, again, right onto my girlfriend who was sleeping! She wasn't impressed but I was! This one went 5lb even.

post-22487-0-23357600-1499446817_thumb.jpg

Here is the picture of both of them once I called it a night around 3am.

post-22487-0-91294700-1499446920_thumb.jpg

I wasn't going to go back out this morning since I stayed out so late but I woke up at 7, slight drizzle, no wind and say lets do this. Dump my boat in, hit record on the gopro, first cast of the morning across another main lake point with the slammer and it gets slurped in about 5 ft of water. I could see it roll and could tell it was a good one, kept it down and netted it. 

This fish went 4lb15oz!

post-22487-0-68469000-1499447203_thumb.jpg

post-22487-0-62704900-1499447268_thumb.jpg

~LDC XXH

~Conquest 400

~25lb PF original

~9" Bluegill Slammer

Thanks for reading everyone and sorry for the hella long write up but it makes up for not posting all year haha! Tight lines!